|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
|Next Level||• Nuketown(simultaneously)|
• Astronaut Zombie
• Phasing Zombie
|Place||• Area 51, Nevada, USA|
• Griffin Station, Moon
The map was released on August 23rd, 2010 for Xbox 360 and September 22nd, 2010 for Playstation 3 and PC.
- M67 Grenades
- M14 - Outside, to left of the starting room
- Olympia - Outside, to right of the starting room
- MPL - Through the first door in Tunnel 6
- PM63 - Through the first door in Tunnel 11
- M16 - In the tunnels near the Power Room
- Stakeout - Inside the Power Room
- Bowie Knife - On a wall above the stairs linking the middle and top laboratory, you must jump down the stairs to get it
- MP5K - In the top floor of the labs near the entrance to the Biodome
- Claymore - On a crate, in the Bio-Dome
- AK-74u - Outside, near the teleporter on the Moon
Mystery Box WeaponsEdit
- Mule Kick - Allows the player to equip three guns at once.
- Wonder Weapons:
Achievements / TrophiesEdit
One Small Hack for a Man... - In Moon, hack something.
Ground Control - In Moon, stop each excavator from breaching the base in one game.
Fully Armed and Operational - In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-a-Punched weapons at the same time.
Perks in Spaaaaace! - In Moon, purchase every perk in one game.
Cryogenic Slumber Party - In Moon, complete Richtofen's Grand Scheme.
Big Bang Theory - In Moon, gain sweet, sweet, revenge.
- Musical Easter Egg:
- Coming Home by Elena Seigman, you must activate all three teddy bears
- Re-Damned by Brian Tuey
- Activated via a computer in the lab next to the door to the Biodome.
- Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
- Activated via obtaining the 'One Giant Leap' achievement.
- Coming Home (8-bit) by Brian Tuey
- Hold the action button on the computer equipment at the end of Tunnel 11.
- Pareidolia (8-bit) by Brian Tuey
- Activated via a Film Reel and pressing the action button near a computer in the labs.
- Richtofen's Grand Scheme
- Primary easter egg which is a continuation upon the storyline, sets the events for Black Ops 2.