|Kino Der Toten|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
|Previous Level||Der Riese|
|Next Level||"Five" and Ascension|
|Enemies||Zombies, Crawlers and Hellhounds|
|Place||Abandoned Nazi theater, West Berlin,|
|Date||Late 1968 or Early 1969|
Kino Der Toten (German for: Cinema of the Dead) is the fifth Zombies map introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops, and is the first Zombie map in this game. It is automatically unlocked for players who start the game. The main character cast from Shi No Numa and Der Riese reappear, being Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki and Edward Richtofen.
Kino Der Toten is a medium-sized map, with plenty of rooms. The player starts in the lobby, with the traditional M1911, the Knife and two grenades.
- Carpenter will repear all barriers on the map. And will give all players in game 200 points or 400 on double points.
- Double Points makes all points form killing zombies and reparing barriers double. The Power-Up only last 30 seconds.
- Insta-Kill makes all zombies 1 shot / 1 stab kill with any weapon and will give the player 10 points for shooting the zombie and 50 points for killing the zombie but if the player knife on insta kill they will get 130 points for the kill. The Power-Up only lasts for 30 seconds.
- Max Ammo will give all the players in game, full ammo for there gun/weapon. However if the players magazine is not full they will be missing a few bullets (how ever many is gone from the magazine).
- Nuke will kill every zombie alive in the map and some out side the map, and give the players 400 points each or 800 if double points is active while this is gotten.